Monday, October 15, 2012

Blue, pink, yellow, green....

I went to visit my OB today. Tim had to work, but my mom went along. I'm still holding at only a 3 lb. weight gain. The baby's heartbeat was strong at 158. It's beautiful every time I hear it. I could listen to it all the time. I got a flu shot, which hurt! Ouch! Pregnant women are at a high risk. I usually get a flu shot though and I definitely don't want to get sick while pregnant.

One of the first questions I asked the Dr. was..So when do we get to find out the sex? In 5 weeks, November 20! Time is flying by so I know that it will be here before we know it. I had feelings that it was a girl, and then feelings that it's a boy. Who knows, right?

I know it's early but I started a Target registry. I, of course, just signed up, didn't put anything on it. I know everything flies by, but I'm just so excited. I found some gender-neutral Winnie the Pooh bedding that I really like. I've also found some different things that I may have a friend paint on the nursery wall. I plan to decide on that once we find out the sex.

Anyway, that's all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment