Friday, August 24, 2012

Weekly questions

 I just found this, but it's something I want to start each week so I'm doing this for Week 7.

Cravings: Pepsi (caffeine free), fruit, lemonade, and greasy food.

Happy Things:  Enjoying my tiny little bump.

Sad things/Worries: Just normal pregnancy worry while waiting for an ultrasound. And struggling with my anxiety.

Weight Gain: I have gained 2 pounds since I found out I was pregnant and that was 3 weeks ago.

Aches and Pains: Just headaches, really and if you know me and my chronic headaches, they have actually lessened since I got pregnant. Sometimes hormones work on your side!

Mood: Up & down, crying and excited. Hormones gone wild here.

Movement: I won't be there for a while.

Sleep:  It's a big part of life these days, but I figure I better get sleep while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment