Thursday, August 30, 2012

Loving it

8 weeks

Cravings: Pepsi (caffeine free), pickles, and just plain hungry!

Happy Things:  Enjoying my tiny little bump.

Sad things/Worries: Just normal pregnancy worry and struggling with my anxiety. And I've got a cold this week :(

Weight Gain: 3 pounds

Aches and Pains: Just headaches, really and if you know me and my chronic headaches, they have actually lessened since I got pregnant. Sometimes hormones work on your side!

Mood: Pretty happy most of the time even when I'm crying haha

Movement: It won't be there for a while.

Sleep:  It's a big part of life these days, but I figure I better get sleep while I can.

It seems like yesterday we were at the beach on vacation and I found out we were going to have a baby and now here I am, 2 months along. I'm so happy. I have these feeling that it's going to be a girl. Maybe it's mother's intuition or just hope, who knows? My mom on the other hand, thinks it might be twins! Which is totally possible since it's my generation and my daddy was a twin. My cousin Jennifer had twins and is the only one in our generation so far. Honestly the thought scares the crap out of me.

Only a week and a half until our first ultrasound. I'm nervous and so excited to see the heartbeat. It will be a relief even though I'll still be in the 1st trimester.

Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment