Thursday, December 6, 2012

22 weeks, on the other side

I don't remember if I wrote about feeling down or not but it seems to be getting a little better. I had a good cry the other night and honestly, I think that helped. I've been having trouble getting to sleep though. I'm uncomfortable, my mind races....So instead of laying there tossing and turning tonight I'm just staying up. Luckily, I'm working evenings now so I don't have to get up early.

Baby boy is moving more and more every day. And I feel like I've grown a lot in the past couple of weeks. 

We're getting our Christmas tree this weekend! I'm so excited. It will be here before we know it and it will be 2013. WOW. So far this pregnancy has flown. I have a feeling that after the holidays, it will all slow down. Dun, Dun, Dun....haha.

Here's my 22 week update:

Cravings: Still hooked on orange juice and pickles and Pepsi although I don't drink that often.

Baby size: About 11 inches long, and 15 oz. (average) Almost a pound!

Happy Things:  more & more movement

Sad things/Worries: just being down

Weight Gain:  12 lbs.

Aches and Pains: Headaches, starting to swell, had to take off my wedding rings

Mood: grouchy, down

Movement: more during the day now

Maternity clothes? yep

Sleep:  This week has been rough for falling asleep

My 22 week belly shot

No comments:

Post a Comment