Sunday, December 23, 2012

Wowza 6 months!

Tim, my mom and I just got back from a weekend at the in-law's house. We had a very nice weekend just relaxing, talking, and playing cards. This will probably be the last trip since I'm 6 months along now. With it being my first pregnancy and it not being that great, I worry about traveling away from my doctors after 7 months.

At my last appointment, the doctor measured my stomach (uterus) and said it was right on time. Sometimes I feel like I'm not big enough but other days I feel huge. It's funny.

The other day I saw my stomach actually move for the first time and yesterday Tim finally caught little Cooper moving with his hand. Before it seemed every time Tim touched my stomach, he would stop moving. Silly boy.

The baby shower is set for Feb. 16! I can't believe it. I'll be 32 1/2 weeks along then. And it's right before Tim & I's 3rd wedding anniversary :)

It's a few days late, but here's a 24 week update:

Cravings: It varies, but I still love Pepsi.

Baby size: About 12 inches long and a little over a pound!

Happy Things:  seeing my belly move & Tim feeling him

Sad things/Worries: not too much right now

Weight Gain:  14 lbs.

Aches and Pains: Headaches, tired

Mood: moody

Movement: he's all over the place, it's getting stronger

Maternity clothes? yep

Sleep:  Having trouble falling asleep, hips hurting some

No comments:

Post a Comment