Sunday, December 2, 2012

That really grinds my gears...part 1

Since becoming pregnant, my hormones have made me more open and less the one who bites her tongue. So here are some things that really BUG me! Don't be hurt.

1. Hashtags on facebook. If they linked to subjects like on twitter, I would be totally okay with it. THEY DON'T! It's just a bunch of words running together with a pound sign in front of it. Yeah. Go tweet.

2. Unsolicited advice. Becoming pregnant brings this on even worse than normal. If I want your advice, I'll ask. Just because this is my first child, doesn't mean I'm ignorant. Some things I know nothing about and I do ask people.

3. Bad grammar. This has always been a pet peeve of mine. I realize everyone isn't great at English, but basic spelling and grammar isn't that difficult. I don't expect you to be a scholar or a writer. Take five minutes and learn the difference between your and you're.


Oddly, that is all I can think of right now. Expect more later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment