Sunday, August 18, 2013

Soulful Saturdays: Part two

I took a break from reality & technology last week while I went to the beach with my family. So here is my blog post that should have been last Saturdays. My second set of questions. Tomorrow, you can read about our first beach trip with baby Cooper!

You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? 
I can't imagine respecting people who would speak of a close friend in that way. But, if this did happen, I would ask them to not talk about that person that way. And I would most certainly lose respect for them.

If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Wow, so much I could say here. I think simply I would say, love God and have faith. The rest takes care of itself.
 
Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Absolutely. 

Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
I don't believe so.

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
This question could have a million answers. I live life differently. Everyone does. You could probably get a better answer asking my husband.

How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because everyone is born with different talents, different likes and dislikes and different personalities. It would be no fun if everyone was the same.

What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Travel abroad.  Money.

Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
I'm actually at a place in my life where I have let go of a lot from my past.

If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
I would probably move to North Carolina, near the Outer Banks or in the Outer Banks. I love it there. It's small town and beach. Perfect. It's just too far from my family.

Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Not usually, because I know that it doesn't make it come faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment