Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Only 14 weeks left!

This week, we welcomed 2013, I hit 26 weeks and I'm registering for the baby shower :) Every time I hit a new week, I think man, it seems like I was just "blah, blah" weeks. This week it seems like I just hit 6 months and now BOOM it's 2 weeks later. Even though my pregnancy hasn't really been my favorite thing in the world, it's still flying. There's only 2 weeks until the 3rd trimester and a lot of people say that is the slowest part. I suddenly feel this urge to get everything ready, but I realize most things won't get done until after the shower. Luckily, that's only 6 weeks away. WOW!

The best thing is that my best friend is traveling all the way from Kansas City to be here for the shower. She really is the best friend I have ever had.

Tim & I brought in the new year with monopoly, some snacks & delicious sparkling grape juice. It was nice.

I'm trying really hard not to focus on my aches and pains, but sometimes it's hard. My head is killing me and it never stops. Which, if you know me, is normal life. Also, I've been having some pain that I think is sciatic nerve pain. Next Friday is my next appointment and my glucose test.

26 week update:
 
Cravings: Pepsi, orange juice

Baby size: About 14 inches and a pound and a half.

Happy Things:  seeing my belly move & Tim feeling him

Sad things/Worries: not too much at the moment

Weight Gain:  actually haven't weighed myself

Aches and Pains: Headaches, possible sciatic nerve pain

Mood: pretty happy most of the time, excited!

Movement: he's all over the place, it's getting stronger

Maternity clothes? yep

Sleep:  Sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's not

No comments:

Post a Comment