Thursday, February 28, 2013

40 days to go?!?

As of yesterday, I have been cooking this little one for 34 weeks! There are now only 40 days until my "due date". I put that in quotes because obviously it's just a roundabout time for him to make his appearance. I will be considered full term in 3 short weeks.

I had my two week appointment yesterday and all was well. I'm measuring right on - not behind and not ahead. His little heart is beating away strongly as always. I feel incredibly blessed. My next appointment is at 36 weeks and from then weekly until he comes into this world.

Everyone says that first time moms tend to go into labor late, but I've also heard from many moms who went early or on their due date. I just think everyone is different. Some people have severely strong opinions though. Cooper will come when my body and his is good and ready.

The nursery is all finished. We got it done just in time for some photos. Jessica did a great job. The majority of our photos were shot outside at Emory & Henry college because the weather turned out to be great. And then we got some in the nursery. We got to see two photos, but will have to wait on the others. I can't wait to see them all.

Here comes March!
((40 days until due date))

No comments:

Post a Comment