Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My big boy

I had my final ultrasound today at 32 weeks to measure baby Cooper. With all the measurements, they are estimating he is about 4 lbs. 4 oz. :) He's a good size, with 8 weeks left to grow. The tech was trying to measure his head and he wouldn't turn a good way. So, she used this buzzer sound and wow, he moved. He was like, what the heck, mom? haha. That let us see his little face for a minute or so. My favorite part though was when he put his hand up. Five perfect little fingers. I can't wait to kiss each little one.

I'm getting really excited about this weekend. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done so it looks decent. Holli will be here Friday afternoon! yay! My shower is going to be great, I just know it.

Well, the pain in my back is growing steadily so I shall leave my laptop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment