Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My wonderful baby shower/33 weeks

Just like the rest of time has flown, my shower has come and gone. Thanks to my sister-in-law, aunt, and best friend, it was wonderful. The decorations were beautiful, the food was delicious and the company was fun. I couldn't have asked for more.

I have to thank all my guests too. I know that some of my close loved ones worked hard to get off work to share the day with me. We were also truly blessed with a lot of gifts for Cooper. I've been working the past 3 days to put things away in the nursery. We have a lot of diapers, wipes and other essentials to start. He also got a lot of other cute things.

I have to mention how great it was to spend 2 days with my best friend who lives almost 1000 miles away. You really can't get a better friend than that. I got to spend time with her, her daughter & husband on Friday. Then had dinner with her and my sister-in-law that night. Of course, when she had to leave on Saturday evening, tears were shed. With babies & money, we never know how long it will be until next time.

_____________________________________________

Today, I hit 33 weeks. In 4 weeks, I'm considered full term and in 7, the big 4-0. Wow. It truly feels like I just got that big positive. Barring he is fully developed, Cooper is welcome to come in 4 weeks. Here that little one?

I'm in the out-of-breath, tired, hurting stage and not quite nesting. But because we are having some maternity pictures taken in the nursery this weekend, I have been working on it this week.

Here's my bumpdate: 33 weeks

Cravings: same

Baby size: around 4 lbs. 4 oz., 17 inches

Happy Things: getting the nursery ready

Sad things/Worries:  not really worried

Weight Gain:  This is where I stop with this question :)

Aches and Pains: Headaches, my back, my hips

Mood: eh up and down

Movement: lots & lots. It's getting different though.

Maternity clothes? yep although I prefer sweat pants!

Sleep:  It takes a while to fall asleep, I sleep few hours before I'm up again

((49 days until due date))

No comments:

Post a Comment