Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Oww my back

 Here we are at 31 weeks pregnant. I'm getting so excited to hold my sweet little boy. Things are getting put up in the nursery and the shower is only a week and a half away. We now have the dresser, changing table, stroller & car seat :) And a glider rocker is on the way!

The aches & pains of pregnancy are getting harder. It's harder to bend over, to shave my legs, to breathe haha (but seriously). Sleep is becoming something I do when I can because it's so broken up, I'm usually tired. I'm very thankful that I don't have to work right now because it's all I can do to do things at home.

Because they didn't think when scheduling, next week I get to have another ultrasound to measure how big little Cooper is right now.

In 6 short weeks, I'll be considered full term. Wow.

WEEK 31

Cravings: The only things that remain are pepsi & orange juice.

Baby size: Around 3 lbs. and 16 inches long

Happy Things: getting ready for the shower

Sad things/Worries:  hmmm?

Weight Gain:  This is where I stop with this question :)

Aches and Pains: Headaches, my back, my hips

Mood: eh up and down

Movement: lots & lots. This boy rarely sleeps. I love it.

Maternity clothes? yep although I prefer sweat pants!

Sleep:  It takes a while to fall asleep, I sleep few hours before I'm up again

((62 days until my due date))

No comments:

Post a Comment