Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FULL TERM

As of today, my baby boy is considered full term. If I go into labor now he is not premature. I can't believe that I'm so far along. I remember being tiny and curled up in bed with morning sickness and here I am, big and uncomfortable. Cooper's movements are so strong, I can't help but moan. He's a big boy.

Tomorrow is my weekly check-up and they will check my cervix again. I'm hoping for some progress. Last Tuesday I was 50% effaced and fingertip dilated. We will see!

Cravings: gatorade

Baby size: around 6.3 lbs. and 19 inches long

Happy Things: everything is ready!!

Sad things/Worries:  none really

Weight Gain:  You know I'm done here haha

Aches and Pains: Headaches, my back, my legs

Mood: excited

Movement: strong, but less

Maternity clothes? sweatpants & tshirts now

Sleep:  I wake up about every 2 hours..might as well be feeding a baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment