Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bring it on April!

So, after more than 9 long months, tomorrow is finally April! In some ways it seems like I just found out I was pregnant. In other ways it seems like that day at the beach was forever ago. I sure have been through a lot and it's all been worth it.

It's so hard to believe that tomorrow is April 1 and my due date is only 10 days away. I had my last appointment on Friday and I was still 3 cm. I hoped for more progress but at this point that is still good. I go back on Wednesday when I officially hit 39 weeks. No date has been set but if nothing happens first, I'm hoping to be induced on Thursday or Friday. Since I'm making progress and I'm in a lot of pain, the doctors feel it's okay to give him a little push.

Tim & I are so excited to become parents. We've shared our love for one another for so many years now and are ready to share it with our little one. So many people are anticipating Cooper's arrival. He will be here very soon. I already feel like a mommy, but looking into that face will be a whole new thing.

((10 days or less))

No comments:

Post a Comment