Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weekend with Braxton Hicks

Who is this Braxton Hicks you ask? He is apparently an evil little man who thinks that women "practicing" for labor is fun. It's not.

Up to this point, well yesterday, I hadn't had a contraction. Many of my pregnant friends had mentioned them, but I thought I'd dodged the practice ones. Yesterday I was in the store with my mom when one hit me. I felt kind-of off all day. I had several all day and evening, but when I laid down they would stop.


Again today, I've been hit with a few contractions. They aren't comfortable my friends. I'm glad that my body is getting ready, but I'd rather just go into labor.

Anyway, my hospital bag is packed. The carseat just has to be put in the car. The bassinet is ready to be slept in :)

((24 days until my due date))

No comments:

Post a Comment