Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The end is near!

Today started out rough. It began as one of those days where none of my clothes felt comfortable. My head already hurt. And I had only had about 5 hours of sleep. Honestly, I wanted to go back to bed. But I didn't.

I spent the morning with my mom and my nephew Luke shopping for the last few things for Cooper. So it seems like we're all set now. I love the way Luke says Cooper. It's the cutest thing. Then I gave in to a craving for taco bell because I never get it. Who cares that it was only 10:30 a.m. It was quite delicious.

My headache only got worse but I was able to take a nap after lunch. I had a doctor's appointment at 3:15 and it was my first cervical check because tomorrow I will be 36 weeks! Heck yeah! I was pretty grouchy when I got there, but the doctor made me feel better. It was my first time seeing this doctor and he was really nice. I told him I was doing okay but could barely function with my migraines lately. He said the sweetest thing.  "We like to go to 39 weeks, but we can definitely induce you then". This may be dramatic, but I heard an angel. He checked me and it turns out I'm also 50% effaced which is pretty good. I'm only fingertip dilated at this point.

So, the end is near. No date yet, but in about 3 weeks I will have my sweet boy in my arms. That is unless he decides to join us sooner. This mama is tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment