Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Q&A Friday

I'm still working on blogging more, updating my page, etc. I figured an easy way to post more is to link up with other bloggers. So today, I'm linking up with a new blog I discovered, "A Blonde Ambition". It's a Q&A for a series she does called "Confessional Friday." Enjoy! And yeah, I'm a day late.

1. My worst fashion offense of all time has to be wearing overalls with one strap unhooked. Although wearing the overalls at all was quite an offense if you ask me. 






2. The most embarrassing song on my iPod is probably I'm honestly not embarrassed by anything on my Ipod. I like such a wide variety but I'm not ashamed.

3. The last white lie I told was  "I'm fine." That's a classic.

4. The celebrity I most wish would disappear is Britney Spears. Why do people still care?

5. Sometimes I wish I was 10 years old again.

6. My childhood crush was J.T.T., as many others said, and most of the Backstreet Boys. I was one of those little girls with the BOP! posters all over my walls.

7. I've never turned down chocolate. If I did, there is something wrong.

8. Driving in bad weather of any kind makes me a nervous wreck.

9. I'd rather watch paint dry than go to the dentist.

10. Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching Teen Mom. It's pure immature drama and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment