Sunday, September 1, 2013

Soulful Saturdays: Number Four

 The fourth set of questions from "50 questions that will free your soul." Next Saturday will be the final post. This week's didn't challenge as much as I would like. When I started answering this questions I thought they might be more interesting.

At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
After I gave birth to my son.

If not now, when?
Probably tomorrow. I'm an awful procrastinator and I hate it. I try not to be, but it doesn't work.

If you haven't achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
I'm not quite sure I understand this question. Some of these are weird this week. I guess if you haven't achieved it, you can fail. But that happens.

Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Sure.

Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
I will never understand that myself. My God and Christianity teaches love, not hate. I think people have the wrong idea and that's why it causes war. 

Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

No, I don't think so. 

If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Honestly, I don't know. Money goes quickly and after paying off debts, buying a house and new car, I would have to see what was left. And then decide from there. I would also want to put some in a college fund for my son and donate to charities close to my heart.

Would you rather have less work to do, or more work that you actually enjoy?
Work like a job? Probably more work that I enjoy. I don't know. I'm indecisive today. I also can be lazy.

Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

Not at all.

When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
I absolutely don't know.


Check out tomorrow's post on Cooper at 5 months!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment