Tuesday, September 3, 2013

5 months old!

As of yesterday, I have a 5 month old! It's so hard for me to believe that it's been 5 months since my sweet boy came into this world. It has been the hardest, sweetest, most adventurous, most fun time of my life. He is learning every day and I am blessed to be able to see it. I am blessed to be his mommy.

After our beach trip, which you can read about here, Cooper had his 4 month check up and shots. It went well. Just as his 2 month shots, he briefly cried and I think it was harder on mom and dad than him.

Next month, we're looking forward to celebrating half a year with our little one with his first  professional photo session.

 
5 months old: September 2, 2013

Weight: 15 lbs. 1 oz.

Height: 26 inches

Size: most clothes 3-6 months

Eating: About 4 oz. of Formula at a time, rice cereal and trying all sorts of fruits & veggies

Sleep: About 6-8 hours at night before waking to eat, then goes back to sleep for a few hours (most nights)

 
What's going on?: Trying to sit up on his own, loves to stand up (with help, of course), and as of last week is sleeping in his crib in his own room!





No comments:

Post a Comment