Monday, January 14, 2013

Dear Cooper

Dear Cooper,

It's late at night and I'm sitting here feeling you and watching my stomach move. Every move you make amazes me. I remember not long ago when they were just little kicks below my belly button. Now you're all over the place wiggling, kicking and getting the hiccups. Daddy & Grandma always try to feel you, but you seem to stop when they touch my stomach. Daddy has been able to catch you a couple of times. It made him pretty happy.

As I get bigger, I just imagine how big you're getting inside me. I just know you're growing big and strong to come into the world. God is giving you everything you need to live outside of my body.

I've wanted you for so long and as soon as we found out about you, I loved you instantly. My love grows stronger every day. And when I see your beautiful face, I can't imagine.

In 12 short weeks, you will be in our arms. As your mom, you should know I'm going to smother you with hugs and kisses. And I'm positive that your daddy, along with Grandma, Grammy and lots of others will too. You are one loved little boy already. You should also know that your grandpa in heaven loves you too. He may only know you in spirit, but would want nothing more than to be here to hold you sweet boy.

Until it's time I will keep you safe,
Your mom

1 comment:

  1. You are so, so loved little man! I can't wait to see your mommy one month from today! :)

    ReplyDelete