Wednesday, January 30, 2013

He has fat!

We had another great OB appointment yesterday. First, we had an ultrasound and it is truly amazing how much Cooper has grown and developed since the anatomy scan. He doesn't look as much like a skeleton and has little fat on his face :) Of course, I already know he's gorgeous! The purpose of the extra ultrasound was to check my placenta. It was low lying at 20 weeks. It's perfect now! Great news, Praise God! Also, little man is head down and as I suspected had a little foot in my rib. He was also facing my back so he only showed us his face once.

The doctor measured my belly and I'm right on spot for 30 weeks. I'm not having any serious issues, just regular aches & pains with getting bigger and my migraines.

My baby shower is in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm really excited about celebrating Cooper as well as seeing my best friend who is driving all the way from Kansas City to co-host. She truly is the best. Honestly, I've been a little emotional about people coming though. I'm super moody but I feel like if my best friend can drive 900 miles, family can get off work. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe I'm just being a pregnant uhhh...not nice word haha. But, that's how I feel.

I'd also like to mention my wonderful group of pregnant friends. In the beginning I was on a baby web site and a small group of us have formed on facebook. We've gotten close and it's amazing to have 20 other pregnant women to complain to, rejoice with, and support.

I'm truly blessed. Tim & I are very excited.

Cooper Grant's sweet little face & I do believe chubby cheeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment