Tuesday, January 22, 2013

He keeps growing & growing...

I say, think and write this a lot, but I can't believe how far I've come! When I think about my weeks and weeks of morning sickness, it seems like a million years ago.  I never imagined how 29 weeks would feel. One week and we get to see Cooper again :) In 8 weeks I will be full term!! Wow.

Soon we will be getting the rest of the furniture for the nursery. Once we get the changing table, dresser and rocking chair set up, I plan to put up the winnie the pooh decals on the wall. I want to make sure everything is beautiful for our maternity photos which are in only 5 weeks. The shower is now less than a month away.

29 week update

Cravings: everything! It's really different every day.

Baby size: About 2 1/2 lbs, 15 inches long

Happy Things: getting closer to April

Sad things/Worries: I'm doing pretty good in this department

Weight Gain:  20 lbs.

Aches and Pains: Headaches are killer, hips

Mood: moody is the only way to put it

Movement: lots & lots. This boy rarely sleeps. I love it.

Maternity clothes? yep although I prefer sweat pants!

Sleep:  It takes a while to fall asleep, I wake up a lot

((77 days until our due date))







No comments:

Post a Comment