Monday, January 28, 2013

My little boy

I'm super excited because tomorrow is my doctor's appointment and we also get to have another ultrasound! It's been 10 weeks since we saw him. I can't wait to see how much bigger he is and how developed he has become. They are checking on some things, but I'm not concerned. He has been so active. I just hope he doesn't get shy when on camera :)

Only 3 weeks until my shower! Eek! And 4 weeks until we are having maternity photos.

Here's another survey for fun!

Your name? Aimee

Fathers name? Tim

Are you still with him? We've been married for almost 3 years

When did you find out? August 2, 2012

Where did you find out? At our condo when we were on vacation with the family :) 

How far along were you? 4 weeks

What was your reaction? tears of happiness

Who was the first person you told? well Tim of course

How did you tell the father? I showed him the test

When is your due date? April 10, 2013

Did you have any morning sickness? Oh yes, from about week 6 to 14

What are you most happy about? Becoming a mommy
 
Do you know what your having? Boy
 
Do you have a name picked out? Cooper Grant

Have you felt the baby move? Oh yes, he's a little ninja

Are you scared about labor? Not much at the moment

Do you think you will cry when you see the baby for the first time? I know I will.

What do you think the fathers reaction to the baby will be? Probably tears.

How do you think family and friends will feel? Very happy. They are excited.
 
((71 days until Cooper's due date))

No comments:

Post a Comment